Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello! Is there a (simple?) way to have user1 and user 2 to be over the to right side of the screen so they are over the right color and main body rather than the left colom and the body? I would also like to do the same thing for user6 and user7 at the bottom.
    I use a 3 colom layout for my front page and want to have things like the latest news and popular news type modules on that side rather than the left side like in the demo.

thank you very much!!

i’m using ja sandine i and joomla 1.5.11

tamerax Friend

can anyone please help me with this?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

could you more descript,
    and / or send your live site
    thanks

tamerax Friend

ok sure

http://www.ravecanada.net/test

That is the test site i have setup. See how the slideshow (currently in User 1) is above the left column and the main content? I want to switch user1 and user2 to be over the main content and the right column.
    I would also like to do the same with user6 and user7 but under the content and right column.

I have also included a cheap drawing of my idea 😛

1. screenshot3
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

oh, need to edit alot of files, css, php.
    redesign this template again, reorder module positions

tamerax Friend

yes i understand that and would like to get on it 🙂

nguyenhuu quang Friend

<em>@quang268 133953 wrote:</em><blockquote>oh, need to edit alot of files, css, php.
    redesign this template again, reorder module positions</blockquote>
    pls sontact me .
    for more details

tamerax Friend

I have not heard back from Quang268 in a few days now so can anyone else please help me? Posting the code in this forum would be ideal for me. I need to get this done within the next couple of days.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tamerax 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum