Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thank you Hung, it is nice template but I can’t see modul “user 6” and functionality “left column” in Mozilla. Explorer is fine. Is my mozilla wrongly set up?

Menalto Friend

Support Rules (If you want to get support, please read instructions below so that we can help better)

1. Provide your website URL?
    The reason that we ask for this is so we can check your site for the specific description of the error you get.

2. Provide information about components/modules/mambots installed?
    There are many components/modules/mambots that conflict with a script or breaks the template, and this errors is not template specific and its easier for us to try to solve the problem if we know what you have installed.

3. Which version of Joomla do you use?
    Time changes, and so does Joomla. There have been many changes since the beginning, and the templates are built and tested for the latest one.

4. Have you made any modifications to the template?
    This is the most important answer.
    Please be as specific as you can on this point, you don’t need to tell the whole process, but “I added two new modules in footer” would be enough.

These rules are subject to change at any point, with or without prior notice. It is important you regularly check these rules.

k024 Friend

I am so sorry for url http://www.doslova.cz I have not install it yet. I just checked Template on your site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  k024 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum