Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dear guys,

i have some problems with the sandine II template.
    at first, i have read all the threats, but still iam as wise as before.

1. prob. i would like to have a new module position beside the topmenu at the right site for the rss module.
    2. prob. i have changed the graphic from the div.moduletable h3. same size … only another design. now is the right corner broken – i dont know why it is ?!
    3. prob. in the articles, i have implemented .gif – .png graphix (transparently background) – fine .. it works correctly. but in the jabulletin module, it shows a dark background ( maybe the background of the template ?). what can i do to fix this problem!!!!
    4. prob. i would like to have two new module positions at the user3 – module on the margin left and right.!!

take a look at the attachments 🙂

sorry, iam not a php programmer … and hope you could help me …

thx so much

1. 14.07
    2. 14.07.2010a
    3. 14.07.2010b
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@arminlimberger 186386 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    3. prob. in the articles, i have implemented .gif – .png graphix (transparently background) – fine .. it works correctly. but in the jabulletin module, it shows a dark background ( maybe the background of the template ?). what can i do to fix this problem!!!!
    </blockquote>

The problem was happen, you should put the png, gif having background, not transparent. or you use the JPG . Can you pls let me know your link, i would like to have a close look on the issue

Thanks

arminlimberger Friend

dear tienhc,

sorry, that you must have waiting for so long time …
    i could not take any jpg. because i use the pix (png.-transparently)
    in the start-content.
    feel free – to take a look on the site… (now the site is on air)!

http://www.ederraute-mehlen.de

so long
    dark

arminlimberger Friend

dear friends,

nearly one year ago .. i had written my probs. sorry, till today – nothing happened 🙁 – could anybody tell me, how i could erase the dark background from the bulletin images ? – its very importent ( i could not use – jpg or png and gif with background) —-

many thanks for help !
    dark

himangi Friend

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Your site is offline. Can you please update your site admin details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/72798 ? I will take a look at it.

please tell me if this transparent image issue for bulletlist is the only issue or you need help with anything else ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum