Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I just downloaded the zite-template for testing and try to find the megaMenu module.

My understanding was, that this module is included, but i cant find it.

My main aim is to get multi-column menus running

Thx

Ralph

swissa Friend

<em>@ralph432 332082 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just downloaded the zite-template for testing and try to find the megaMenu module.

My understanding was, that this module is included, but i cant find it.

My main aim is to get multi-column menus running

Thx

Ralph</blockquote>

Have you read the template user guide? 🙂

ralph432 Friend

Now I did, thx :-[

But still havent found, how i get a multi column-menu running. Do i have to go to another user guide from a 1.5 Template?

swissa Friend

<em>@ralph432 332087 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now I did, thx :-[

But still havent found, how i get a multi column-menu running. Do i have to go to another user guide from a 1.5 Template?</blockquote>

Well, that guide is for Zite and Zite is only for Joomla 2.5………. 😉

This is a front end example of multi column

Is that what you want?

Here is the back end i.e. in Edit Menu Item

As you can see you can specify the columns and also their width. If you hover over each element you will see some notes.

Hope that helps!

1. Screen-Shot-2012-07-28-at-21.34.21
    2. Screen-Shot-2012-07-28-at-21.32.26
    ralph432 Friend

exactly, what i was looking for thx! 🙂

is there a little how-to out there to fully understand the functions. i played around a little already but dont have a clue to group in an organized manner.

swissa Friend

<em>@ralph432 332090 wrote:</em><blockquote>exactly, what i was looking for thx! 🙂

is there a little how-to out there to fully understand the functions. i played around a little already but dont have a clue to group in an organized manner.</blockquote>

Have a search round the site – one doesn’t immediately spring to mind. I fumbled my way round at the start like a stoned/drunk blind person. Learnt through my mistakes! :p

This is how they are laid out in Menu Manager

If you are just starting out then I can’t recommend strongly enough that you install some backup software for your site. That way when you do ***k it up, and you will at some stage, you’ll be able to restore in minutes; not have to rebuild the site from scratch.

It also means you can play or test lots! :laugh:

1. Screen-Shot-2012-07-28-at-22.11.19
    ralph432 Friend

<em>@swissa 332091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have a search round the site – one doesn’t immediately spring to mind. I fumbled my way round at the start like a stoned/drunk blind person. Learnt through my mistakes! :p

If you are just starting out then I can’t recommend strongly enough that you install some backup software for your site. That way when you do ***k it up, and you will at some stage, you’ll be able to restore in minutes; not have to rebuild the site from scratch.

It also means you can play or test lots! :laugh:</blockquote>

True, found the great Wiki to it…
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Navigation

i run the template on a test-domain off the live site and’ll use aceeba backup…

Thx for the great support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ralph432 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum