Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

😉 Here’s an idea….

i’ve been working on a multi-media portal style. with lotsa image/media galleries & the ability to open mp3 files via playlist or from pop-ups; even have buttons to play streaming radio stations.

i’d like to see the JA team’s take on this style. it would be cool if the user could pick from different gallery solutions & then pick from various tunes while a slide show or other presentation plays…. a totally user customizable mutlti-media experience.

just a thought, based on all the cool media players out there as OS.

sWitt @ meanpony

Park City, Utah, USA

Michael Casha Friend

I would also like this one, very nice idea!

ShannonN Friend

switt44;10040Greetings,

😉 Here’s an idea….

i’ve been working on a multi-media portal style. with lotsa image/media galleries & the ability to open mp3 files via playlist or from pop-ups; even have buttons to play streaming radio stations.

i’d like to see the JA team’s take on this style. it would be cool if the user could pick from different gallery solutions & then pick from various tunes while a slide show or other presentation plays…. a totally user customizable mutlti-media experience.

just a thought, based on all the cool media players out there as OS.

sWitt @ meanpony

Park City, Utah, USA

The idea is sound and its a very much needed area, but just think of the poor support team 🙂 with so many things to insert we will be swamped with the usual why doesn’t ( insert rare unknown module name here) work with this template or I made changes to the template cause it wouldn’t get the paper for me each morning and now its all screwed up Fix It! or I’ll complain type thing 🙂

It’s fine having a multifunctional template design but I really would like to see some users really plan sites a bit better, as you can imagine not all templates suit certain things but some users must change them radically and wonder why they break

Just my 2 cents

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum