Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi and merry Cristmas to all.

I have a problem on multi language setup,

without multilanguage when “Use URL rewriting” set to “yes”, everything works fine,
    but when I enable multilanguage (for both language, setup 2 templete, 2 menu, 2 category and so on… ) my default language is working correctly, but in frontend when I change to the 2’nd language I face the error 404 that says “Category not found”,

I checkout the forum but didn’t find any solution, so I find the solution to uncheck the “Use URL rewriting”, after that both language working fine but index.php will appear in the url bar, what should I do to both “Use URL rewriting” and multilanguage configuration works fine together ?

I install joomla 2.5, JA Brisk with sample data with t3 framework v2.0.2 on IIS7.

Nazario A Friend

Hi noorantel,

Please try this workaround before moving to next step. Simply set to default template of Joomla. If it works fine, then please PM me the URL and Admin account, I will check and help you out.

In case the issue still persists, I am afraid that you need raise your case to Joomla forum for further help.

noorantel Friend

Hi
    I do the multi language configuration steps again,
    and the URL rewriting works with the multi language setup, 🙂
    but when set yes the “Remove URL Language Code” , the default language url is clear but with the 2’nd language the url show that language ex: domain.com/gr/ !
    can you tell me, is it true to show 2’nd language or my configuration have a problem ?

Nazario A Friend

It tends to be the error of Joomla. You can raise this issue in Joomla forum for better solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum