Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, after installing the language pack, I can no longer see my content and the menu styles are all gone.

please help 🙁

my site is silverbun.com

rclpris Friend

Want to be more specific, I can’t figure out the right location for main menu and I also want to place my flags to the top right of the page.

1. flags
    rclpris Friend

can anyone help me please? =(

phong nam Friend

Hi,

In order to place the Language Switcher module (your flags) on the top right, you need to follow below tutorial to create a new module position at top right, then assign above module to new position.

<blockquote>after installing the language pack, I can no longer see my content and the menu styles are all gone.</blockquote>

I have gotten your PM from another issue support. Still checking this menu style issue !

Leo

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote> I can no longer see my content and the menu styles are all gone.</blockquote>

You need to assign the profiles for new language menus also to get menu styles. In order to make your content appear, pls assign Default profile to menu items (which you want to display content).

<blockquote>The menu drops to position 7 and I can’t find the right position for it anymore </blockquote>
    They are the Menu modules you created at position-7, not Main Menu.

* I rolled back your Main Menu. Pls check it.
    You need to select Main Menu type in the profile (i.e Default) which you assign to Home menu item.*

For JA Slideshow issue, pls send me alternative admin login, because I could no longer access with your give temporary login.

Leo

1. 8
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum