Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello altogether!
    I recently updated my site to Joomla 3.4 and switched my template from Purity II to Purity III. I love your Purity III template and the T3 framework. It’s really great. 🙂
    I’ve got one little problem: after i turned cache on (progressive caching) the captions under my intro images appear multiple times, if you refresh the page.
    I found a similar thread which is marked as SOLVED, but i can’t see a solution.
    At the moment i switched the cache mode to “conservative caching” and cleared the cache. This solved the problem at the moment, but not the issue if you want to use progressive caching.
    On a test site (This site is my “playground”. Don’t worry about the other problems of the site :p) i reproduced the problem with the purity iii template and also with t3 bs3 blank template
    Is there any wip on this issue?

Greetings from Germany

Christian Kunkel

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the URL of your site and see the caption is working properly now.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-16.56.51
    ckunkelja Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,
    if you have loaded the page just do a refresh in the browser and you get a second caption.

Greetings from Germany

Christian

1. caption2x
    Ninja Lead Moderator

The problem of you mentioned above is from JOOMLA core here, I recommend you to disable cache or set cache with ON – Conservative caching, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-15-at-13.56.23
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum