Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have an issue with the how multiple images display in the product detail view of JA Megastore see file ma.png. Cant get the image to display organised.
    How can I reproduce the way it is displayed in JA Eliciyon http://ja-elicyon.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/shop/product-details

1. eli
    2. ma
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

We have made the custom work the product detail of VirtueMart on JA Megastore template and you can see it from templates/ja_megastore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails folder.

If you want to change as your mentioned above you can make the custom work on that.

Regards

aijosh Friend

Can you please provide a little more detail.

I have tried replacing the templates/ja_megastore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php with templates/ja_eliciyon/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php but there was no difference apart from the position of the custom field

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Because the com_virtuemart version on both templates are difference that’s why you copy the file didn’t work as well.

If you want to make the custom work as your expectation above, you need to copy this components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php file and paste to templates/ja_megastore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/ folder and make the custom work on that. Please don’t forget to make a backup version before doing changes

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum