Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’d like to warn about an issue with T3 Framework 2.1.4 and 2.1.5

I’ve got 2 different sites based on PurityIII using multiple megamenues to split navigation in a top bar and a bottom bar: i followed the official JA documentation to implement the code.

Everything was fine using T3 2.1.3 but after the update the second megamenu is simply NOT RENDERED at all, as I can see from the HTML source output.

Rolling back to 2.1.3 temporarily fixes this, but I can’t use newer versions.

Is this a bug?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@nameco 426064 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’d like to warn about an issue with T3 Framework 2.1.4 and 2.1.5

I’ve got 2 different sites based on PurityIII using multiple megamenues to split navigation in a top bar and a bottom bar: i followed the official JA documentation to implement the code.

Everything was fine using T3 2.1.3 but after the update the second megamenu is simply NOT RENDERED at all, as I can see from the HTML source output.

Rolling back to 2.1.3 temporarily fixes this, but I can’t use newer versions.

Is this a bug?</blockquote>

I’m afraid T3 framework v2.1.5 only supports up to J3.2.3. We are upgrading and will release updated version soon .
    We have raised the bug to Dev team .
    you can check it here
    T3 Version: 2.1.6 (05/09/2014) released please update it and take a try .: )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum