Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m having several spacing issues on the masshead and modules on the home page.

1. Center image in masshead
    A. Also, is it possible to add buttons in the center just below the image?

2. Decrease top, bottom, left, and right padding on all intro modules
    – Ive already added the following in the custom.css with no results either way.

.row-feature {
    padding-top: 1px;
    padding-bottom: 1px;
    }
    .row-feature.inview {
    padding-top: 1px !important;
    }

3. Increase logo padding on main menu

Thanks in advance for the help! I can generally find the answer to these types of questions in the forum already but all of the solutions haven’t changed anything. 🙁

– Cary

1. Help-1
    2. help-2
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Cary,

Please open file root_folder/templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css and add appropriate CSS rules as below :

1. To center slideshow image :

.ja-ss .ja-slideshow .container {
    margin: 0;
    position: static;
    }
    .ja-ss .active.leftright .ja-ss-sprite.first {
    left: 50%;
    margin-left: -229px;
    }

2. To increase padding around logo :

.logo-image {
    padding-top: 20px;
    padding-left: 20px;
    }

3. To decrease the space between slideshow and feature intro :

@media screen and (min-width: 992px) {
    .row-feature {
    padding-top: 50px;
    }
    }

4. To decrease the space between feature intro heading and content :

.row-feature .row-feature-title {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
    }

5. Last thing is about the space between main content and left / right edges. By default, the width of container is 1180px, so these spaces will increase when visitor use big screen and decrease when visitor use small screen.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Please split your issue into separate topic. It would help us easier to follow & speed up your issue.

And about your custom css. Actually please update your css path from top to increase css priority 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

cmgaskell Friend

Awesome, thank you!

Is it possible that it’s the size of my screen (fairly wide) effects the position I’m seeing the logo in? For instance -229px doesn’t show centered for me, but -205 does.

Also, is there a way to make the image shrink as the browser becomes smaller? I may have messed it all up when I messed with everything trying to figure it out…

And I’ll make sure to split the questions up next time. Sorry about that!

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    As far i can understand your issue is. Image always align at center screen, no matter how size of monitor ?
    I think i can try it on your live site. Please provide me some screenshot to make sure understand correctly your question. I’ll try to play around css on your site.
    In case css can’t do, we still have javascript 😉

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

cmgaskell Friend

I see it perfectly on my screen here –

But on a smaller screen it doesn’t shrink –

And when I shrink the browser it moves the image off centered –

My solution was going to be just to embed the logo into the actual sl1-bg image and do without the effects, but Ideally I would want it to shrink appropriately.

Thanks again for your help, you guys are awesome!

1. help3
    2. help4
    3. help5
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    To make image be centered you should use width % instead specific px value.
    As far i understand your question. You want to have logo be on screen center no matter how size of screen, isn’t it ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

cmgaskell Friend

I was trying to get the image to be proportional no matter the size of the screen (until it went super small like on a tablet). The image was showing up all over the place in a smaller laptop screen (15in). I just put embedded the logo in the sl1-bg image so it shrinks with the background. Thanks for your help though!

jooservices Friend

Hi there, Good morning
    I hope your issue have solved ? 🙂 If not please feel free to let us know.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum