Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

This is my new web site.comments please..

http://www.railwaymuseum.lk

Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Site is good looking, Mate please get your domain registered in the JA Domains. Currently this domain is not registered.

regards

arvind

theprofessor Friend

Hey, nice site! Love the motion and sound.

Two minor things I noticed quickly:

1. The slideshow being pushed over to the right is distracting and although I imagine you did it like that on purpose, at least for me my initial reaction was that I was having a browser issue on your site.

2. The SL Railway Heritage main link in the Nav Bar brings up a 404 error.

sunrise Friend

Hi there, The site looks fine enough. I think I would have tried to add a few more pictures of the locomotives for example, if they are available. Also I’m not sure I like the yellow on the menu mouseover. But it looks good.

marshala Friend

Really nice site, I love the header, really professional. Well done.

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Site looks good – very dramatic.

A couple of comments –
    Why not put in a tool so that visitors can turn sound off if they want?
    When I mouse over the picture links on the home page the description is only partially visible.

Also I noticed the top menu SLHeritage is still bringing up 404 error and Shop menu leads nowhere – why not take visitors to the shop to the same link the picture does and put a note ‘opening soon’ or similar.

Great pictures.

mfcphil Friend

Love the site and would love it a thousand times more if it DID NOT have the annoying steam/whistle noises.

jsliao Friend

have to agree with the rest. very nice site but any site with sound/noise kinda irritates me

sfpkent Friend

Wow!!!!!

Excellent work, friend! 🙂 Agree with jsliao, the sound of the train….

stevejones Friend

Really like the site design, I’d turn off the train sound myself, or at least put an option to do this so that people don’t have to mute their computer if they are in public places etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  stevejones 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum