Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This is my Creation with JA Travel. I am getting a lot of positive feedback. It is a Property Portal in Spain. Please feel free to browse more than one page as it as some other nice elements in the individual property pages

http://www.availablepropertyinspain.com/

Feedback more than welcome, and if you like it please click the Google +1 Like button please

zyuong Friend

cool…this my creation of my web using JA_Travel too.

http://web.justclick.com.my/

Hope get feedback o any comment. ^o^

djmarkus Friend

Well done I like your a lot…What you think of mine take a good look around your thoughts

zyuong Friend

Was not finish yet a lot of thing do not know how to do.,, lol

djmarkus Friend

your thoughts on mine you never said

C GANTOIS SININEN SARL Friend

Your site is really nice !
    How did you manage to have this “filter search” ?
    On the Travel demo site (with the quickstart package), this search doesn’t work.

zyuong Friend

erm..your page is gorgeous..especially your logo..i like it so much…but in your content abit too long too many thing make hard to find thing …

zyuong Friend

i amm problem with my search too..i also dunno how to activate or put in the search box as tried many but cant be appar dunno y?

djmarkus Friend

Sorry I can not help there as it has custom modules designed for my Company- I believe it is showing you the capabilities the template can perform, I am sure there are modules out there that you can use

zyuong Friend

<em>@djmarkus 256665 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry I can not help there as it has custom modules designed for my Company- I believe it is showing you the capabilities the template can perform, I am sure there are modules out there that you can use</blockquote>

i found it thanks

djmarkus Friend

welcome, can i help further

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  djmarkus 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum