Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

This is my Dutch healtcare site created with Joomla 1.5.9 – JA Drimia template and SobI2 search.
    There’s still a lot of work (most of it is filling with data) to do.

http://www.zorgweb.info

Any feedback is welcome:)

TIA Greetings Ton

jsliao Friend

not much to comment cos I dont really understand the text but i think that your site needs a favicon
    🙂

overall nice site tho, could do with more pictures maybe

we2solutions Friend

Hi adries,

Clean site..but i thought bit incremant of graphics can gain you lot of attraction for your site.as jsliao said cant understand the language :confused: can you change the current position of the login module to the top of the header 🙂 any way wish you all the best

thanks

wooohanetworks Friend

I would replace the default pictures “the house” and “the girl with the headset” with something more unique and matching the site topic. Those two graphics are really related to “Real Estate / Financing / Home Insurance” and “Customer Service / Callcenter” and do not really fit the site.

Maybe adding something that refers to elderly daycare a bit more.:)

By the way, have you checked back with our member “bennitos” already, he uses the same template on one of his sites and is from Holland too. Wonder where he is, seems to be in holidays or so…

adries Friend

Hello wooohanetworks thank You for your reply. I just finished the site a couple of day’s ago. Had no time to change the default picture’s and their purpose. It’s a good idea to use them for calendar or realy important news.

p.s. I think bennitos doesn’t use the Drimia template anymore. But it’s a great helpfull site!!

bennitos Friend

<em>@adries 117774 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello wooohanetworks thank You for your reply. I just finished the site a couple of day’s ago. Had no time to change the default picture’s and their purpose. It’s a good idea to use them for calendar or realy important news.

p.s. I think bennitos doesn’t use the Drimia template anymore. But it’s a great helpfull site!!</blockquote>

I still use the template on one of my personal sites, but seing it is my own its kinda has the lowest priority 😛

Regarding your site, it looks good. But as mentioned before i would change some of the pictures.

Behind the JA newsflash i would put a picture of holland seing this is the region you work in.

The Ja Spotlight i would change the pictures aswell and now it does not show any tekst on the mouse hover, so if you hover it the bar goes up while their is not tekst on them.

Further you still have some of the demo content published. For example search on your site on Joomla and you will get 7 results.

You have also quite some menu space left, you can consider making a contact tab with the contact form.

Adding a SEF plugin to create search friendy urls i would recommend aswell.

But i think the template you chosen works perfect for the cause you are using it for. And overall the site looks quite good!

adries Friend

Thank you bennitos for your reply.

We will change several things the coming week.

Greeting Ton

folkbear Friend

Hey there to say it in dutch :

Misschien kan je site wel wat meer aantrekkelijke graphics gebruiken. Hij oogt nogal leeg momenteel, terwijl je met een tweetal treffende beelden heel wat meer interesse kan wekken.

But anyway, it looks real clean, loads fast and has a comprehendable structure.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Not much information, you may searh for some articles to enrich your website.

adries Friend

Hi folkbear, Thanks for your reply! We are glad with any comments. We are willing to learn from it. Hope we can make it more attractive (there is not so much room for graphics). Any idea’s or help is welcome how to create more user mods?

Greetings Ton

adries Friend

Hi sfpkent, thank you for your reply, we are searching the web and have other sources that will help us to fill the site with (i hope) interesting news/articles.

Greetings Ton

folkbear Friend

what kind of user mods are you looking for? an example perhaps?

just to know what kind of mods i should be thinking of

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  folkbear 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum