Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I send you a thank defender info.
    Oh my God I wouldn’t like to be in your skin for UNI ..grrr I could imagine what you were going through. Luckily this site was for really not earning money……so she knows it was a favour. If I tell you that I got may be 2 per hour eheh you will not believe it. But i only cover cost of licenes. Well was my first virtue mart so thought I can afford to test .. and do good for another human being. But pro job for Uni. .I be ..very very upset. OH Arvin.. We all got our lessons eh? ;( Thank you for this bot info again

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@di38 122454 wrote:</em><blockquote>I send you a thank defender info.
    Oh my God I wouldn’t like to be in your skin for UNI ..grrr I could imagine what you were going through. Luckily this site was for really not earning money……so she knows it was a favour. If I tell you that I got may be 2 per hour eheh you will not believe it. But i only cover cost of licenes. Well was my first virtue mart so thought I can afford to test .. and do good for another human being. But pro job for Uni. .I be ..very very upset. OH Arvin.. We all got our lessons eh? ;( Thank you for this bot info again</blockquote>

Yaa, we all got our lessons, if these guys can deface a associate site of joomla.org, then we are just simple guys,who can only try to secure our sites, but i guess no one can get a 100 % secure site. Best is to keep regular backups and if its a busy site hire pro’s to secure site.

regards

arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum