Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have two k2 categories. each one has several published K2 items set up inside. However, my home page only displays the items in one Category. Is there any set up I need to do to make sure it shows all items of both categories?

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi lingzhang3,

You can go to Backend > Menus > main menu > Home menu item and choose categories you want they display in homepage

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/547/8857732266.png

swtinning Friend

Hi – I have the same problem and have done the above. I have K2 set to random but the homepage will only display 24 images until I click ‘load more content’. I guess it’s a simple setting somewhere within K2 which I can’t find. Please help as it’s driving me nuts!! >:(

swtinning Friend

Solved…just changed the primary and secondary count figures for multiple category view. 🙂

psweeting Friend

<em>@swtinning 339863 wrote:</em><blockquote>Solved…just changed the primary and secondary count figures for multiple category view. :)</blockquote>

Could you possibly explain where you did this or post a screenshot please? I need to find this option.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

You could go to Backend > Menus > Main menu > Home ( Your home menu item) : http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/674/0588308841.png

Hope this helps you 🙂

swtinning Friend

Go to main menu > home > multiple category view.

Change settings for primary and secondary count. The default setting I think was 10. By increasing the number(s) more images will load on the homepage. However, ‘load more content’ will NOT work (forever spinning wheel). Still trying to figure that bit out? It maybe something to do with the K2 category? Please note also that ‘random’ is selected.

Perhaps somebody can explain how to restrict the number of homepage images but to load more random content?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

If it doesnot load more images when clicking ‘load more content’, there maybe problem with the permission of media/K2 folder and its sub-folder, please try to change it to 755 and let me know what’s going on.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum