Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, I just Upgrade my joomla1.5.24 to joomla 2.5.8. first i had another joomla version (Without Problem) and now i downloaded TELINE4 from Joomlart for joomla 2.5, now when i put a new article it dosn’t show on the frontpage ( index page ). after hours the problem still the same and not showing on the first page just in the categories. Anybody have any idea how to Repair this PROBLEM!? THANKS

Saguaros Moderator

Hi chra,

Did you try to clean all cache of your site: JAT3 cache and browser cache?

chra Friend

yes , clean JAT3 clean cashe . also i clean ste/maitenance/clear cache .. all caches are removed and the problem still the same !! This problem come when i nstalled the last version of TELINE4.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If possible, PM me admin and FTP account of your site, I need a closer look to detect this problem.

Regards

chra Friend

Thank you my site is refreshing now
    but i have another problem, indexmy website is very very slow

Saguaros Moderator

Hi chra,

You could try with solutions in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/site-speed-problem-please-help-urgent/

Hope it helps

chra Friend

Perfect mr saguaros … Now my website open in just 2 seconds … I let at this moment just 800 articles on my website and all other articles now archived .. Thank you for you url……:)

saguaros;352670hi chra,

you could try with solutions in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/site-speed-problem-please-help-urgent/

hope it helps

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

allanc154 Friend

It would be good to see the solution

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  allanc154 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum