Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear,
    I try to expect an response from you since the morning because i’ve subscribe to JATC Membership and my account is not active then i can download your templates. I’ve paid through Paypal.
    Please I need to work on a urgent site.

thank you

TomC Moderator

Will forward this to the Business Dept to check on and respond accordingly.

Do you have your confirmation code from the email that should have been sent to you when you paid for your membership?

amadjer Friend

Thank you very much for quiet response; I get the paypal paiement receip but i didn’t have any confirmation mail from JoomlArt yet.

pavit Moderator

<em>@amadjer 478933 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much for quiet response; I get the paypal paiement receip but i didn’t have any confirmation mail from JoomlArt yet.</blockquote>

Hi @amadjer

Your JATC Membership is active now , you can login and access download area

Best regards

amadjer Friend

I confirmed that my account is now active. Thank you all. And sorry for my multiple posts.

Best regards

TomC Moderator

Glad everything was resolved . . . All the best with your future site development. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum