Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

When I open my site on mobile, it shows me mobile desktop version. How can I have it show mobile version by default

http://www.geranbaha.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Did you Turn ON Responsive mode from template options ?
    Kindly PM me your working site admin details , so i can check your site settings .

persianwebs Developer

I will send you the admin login now

persianwebs Developer

I will send you the admin login now

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    You site is running on older framework JAT3v2 that is not responsive ,
    JA Nex is available in both version with older and new Responsive T3 framework .
    you can check it on download page
    Older framework have only options to set layout for Iphone as u already set it on site http://prntscr.com/83n2a0 .
    as given here
    I am afraid but older framework have only these options , I suggest you to move on Latest T3 based JA Nex template to complete your full responsive needs .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    You site is running on older framework JAT3v2 that is not responsive ,
    JA Nex is available in both version with older and new Responsive T3 framework .
    you can check it on download page
    Older framework have only options to set layout for Iphone as u already set it on site http://prntscr.com/83n2a0 .
    as given here
    I am afraid but older framework have only these options , I suggest you to move on Latest T3 based JA Nex template to complete your full responsive needs .

persianwebs Developer

Do I need to download JA T3v2 Framework?

persianwebs Developer

Do I need to download JA T3v2 Framework?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@persianwebs 487307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do I need to download JA T3v2 Framework?</blockquote>

Hi JAt3v2 is older frame work , if u want to move on responsive template , you need to install latest T3 framework and template .
    Here > Joomla 3 & 2.5 (T3 Framework)

Make sure you are moving from older framework and template to new , so check new template layout and settings .and u need to un publish older JAt3v2 and older template .
    Do not try it on live site .
    Always take backup of site before any custom change and updates

persianwebs Developer

when I install the new template and the new framework, will that effect the changes I made to the template css? is there any documention on how to do this the correct way.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>when I install the new template and the new framework, will that effect the changes I made to the template css? is there any documention on how to do this the correct way.</blockquote>

Hi
    Its totally new template and new framework , it does not belongs to older JAt3v2 template , So i suggest you to download quickstart package of JA Nex T3 (responsive ) and play with it on local . Here is documentation .
    If u are not familiar with these changes , I suggest you to consult it with your developer first .

Do not play with your live sites , Always take backup before any major changes .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>when I install the new template and the new framework, will that effect the changes I made to the template css? is there any documention on how to do this the correct way.</blockquote>

Hi
    Its totally new template and new framework , it does not belongs to older JAt3v2 template , So i suggest you to download quickstart package of JA Nex T3 (responsive ) and play with it on local . Here is documentation .
    If u are not familiar with these changes , I suggest you to consult it with your developer first .

Do not play with your live sites , Always take backup before any major changes .

szoru Friend

Good afternoon.
    I am writing here because that is my question, too, on this topic.
    Mercia demo site uses HTML5. <! DOCTYPE html>

And when downloading <! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “- // W3C // DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional // EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd”>

why is that?

The demo site is optimized screen resolution.
    When loading is not optimized. Why is that?

szoru Friend

Good afternoon.
    I am writing here because that is my question, too, on this topic.
    Mercia demo site uses HTML5. <! DOCTYPE html>

And when downloading <! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “- // W3C // DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional // EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd”>

why is that?

The demo site is optimized screen resolution.
    When loading is not optimized. Why is that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is two versions responsive(T3) and non responsive (JAt3v2) .
    Kindly read my post given here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum