Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Template is two versions responsive(T3) and non responsive (JAt3v2) .
    Kindly read my post given here

persianwebs Developer

hello there, I’ve installed the JA Nex T3 for J3x quickstart package. is that the correct one? do i need to install anything else?

persianwebs Developer

hello there, I’ve installed the JA Nex T3 for J3x quickstart package. is that the correct one? do i need to install anything else?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@persianwebs 492325 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello there, I’ve installed the JA Nex T3 for J3x quickstart package. is that the correct one? do i need to install anything else?

</blockquote>
    Hi
    it seems fine , quickstart contain all complimentary extensions .
    is there anything i can assist you in this topic ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@persianwebs 492325 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello there, I’ve installed the JA Nex T3 for J3x quickstart package. is that the correct one? do i need to install anything else?

</blockquote>
    Hi
    it seems fine , quickstart contain all complimentary extensions .
    is there anything i can assist you in this topic ?

persianwebs Developer

I just wanted to make sure I installed the correct one. I will go ahead and do the next steps, if questions come up I will post in here.

Thank you.

persianwebs Developer

I just wanted to make sure I installed the correct one. I will go ahead and do the next steps, if questions come up I will post in here.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome 🙂
    Kindly open a new thread for a different issue .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome 🙂
    Kindly open a new thread for a different issue .

persianwebs Developer

Hi , I have a question about the quick start. Since I have uploaded that now and I am doing the setup, how am I going to bring my old sites content in there?

persianwebs Developer

Hi , I have a question about the quick start. Since I have uploaded that now and I am doing the setup, how am I going to bring my old sites content in there?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Quickstart does not have options u can find third party extension on Joomla extension directory to migrate the database .
    I suggest you to first consult to your developer for migration of data it needs expertise in mysql to move DB.
    + open a new thread for a different issue 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Quickstart does not have options u can find third party extension on Joomla extension directory to migrate the database .
    I suggest you to first consult to your developer for migration of data it needs expertise in mysql to move DB.
    + open a new thread for a different issue 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum