Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’d love for Joomlart to sort out a few things that I think would improve everything for everyone.

1. Template builder – Not sure if anyone else uses “template creator ck” which is a component for Joomla, it allows you to create templates from scratch without the need to know CSS etc. It’s a very good idea of a component, but unfortunately it doesn’t support T-3.

It would be awesome if Joomlart could create a component similar to this as I think it would become very popular indeed, you could easily charge $300 for access to a component like this.

2. More account pricing options, the developer cost even at $300 is quite expensive for what you get. I mean you do get great templates etc. but maybe you could create another option for example: $150 per year for template club + copyright removal + support. I know that you guys do get a lot of mentions about this and I think an “inbetween account” would be better as I’m sure there are people that want a dev membership without the extension club access.

3. VM design component – Not sure if anyone has tried “linelabox” for VM but it’s basically a template designer for VM. You can change the category view and product details views, as in colours, shadows, borders etc. If Joomlart could do something like this it would be awesome because it would give much needed design options for those using VM and you could sell it as a stand alone component and I’m sure most VM users would buy it. I’d pay $150 for it easily!

Anyway, that’s my wishlist 🙂

gavind Friend

Count me in on the template designer for VM please.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum