Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is there a Joomlart template available to showcase homes? Search query should contain typical selectors on popular real estate sales websites. Price, Rooms, Cost, Pool, Land size, etc.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

You might want to take a look at our real estate template JA Portfolio. It could be be what you’re looking for.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

You might want to take a look at our real estate template JA Portfolio. It could be be what you’re looking for.

TomC Moderator

In my opinion, the following templates could work well for a real-estate themed site
    (with a bit of creativity and slight modification) . . . .

– JA RENT
    – JA BIZ
    – JA DIRECTORY
    – JA HOTEL
    – JA TRAVEL
    – JA PORTFOLIO

TomC Moderator

In my opinion, the following templates could work well for a real-estate themed site
    (with a bit of creativity and slight modification) . . . .

– JA RENT
    – JA BIZ
    – JA DIRECTORY
    – JA HOTEL
    – JA TRAVEL
    – JA PORTFOLIO

rga1a Friend

I like JA Portfolio. That is exactly what I was searching for. Thanks

rga1a Friend

I like JA Portfolio. That is exactly what I was searching for. Thanks

rga1a Friend

Thanks Tom. JA Portfolio may benefit my client in many ways. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question.

rga1a Friend

Thanks Tom. JA Portfolio may benefit my client in many ways. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rga1a 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum