Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am really disappointed with Joomlart support, I have been trying to fix an issue for more than few days and couldn’t get it done , before I start I would like to thank all the people who tried to fix the issues that I had which some of them were fixed and the main one was not.

I am not trying to be so negative but when I pay money I expect support and official support, if you cannot support your templates then do not sell them period.

Here is the link for the issue if someone can fix it , again thanks for everybody who tried to help me in resolving this issue or other issues.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/weird-viewing-issue-ja-beryl/

Thanks

Phill Moderator

Is this the one where you are putting your own custom code in the slideshow position? The one where you want a fixed image in the slideshow position?

If that is the case please PM me an admin logon along with ftp details and I will take a look for you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@yazidz 214874 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I am not trying to be so negative but when I pay money I expect support and official support, if you cannot support your templates then do not sell them period.

</blockquote>

It seems like what you are “expecting” is support for certain customizations you want to accomplish – as opposed to the base templates themselves operating as they are supposed to … which is what JoomlART sells. Support for base templates is a bit different than customization of certain elements.

mrfast Friend

<em>@yazidz 214874 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I am really disappointed with Joomlart support,…

…, if you cannot support your templates then do not sell them period.

</blockquote>
    I agree with you, Joomlart’s official support is really disappointing. It does not deserve what they advertise:

joomlart
    – Customizable & Flezible & Usable[/quote]
    => No, just with very easy custom and virtually unchanged from the original. Flezible & Usable not apply for end user it just for senior programmer(ex:gavick pro).

joomlart

– Support when you need it.
    – We are serious about our business… and your money
    – Your 100% satisfaction

=> No, They allways find an excuse to repudiation rather than try solving problems(technical department). But you will feel very happy with sale department.

Here my story:
    I use template ja_zeolite_ii the lastest version it have so many bug with IE6. I told them that the majority of my customer is that normal user, they do not know technical they just use default browser in WinXP(IE6). But in lastest reply he say:

“If Microsoft still supports for the crappy IE6 then we would do the same.”

although have information cross support browser(including IE6) at ja_zeolite_ii introdution page.

I think, if stop cross support browser IE6 they must public or remove this information from template.
    You can view full support ticket and more information here:

http://zeolite2.fast.com.vn/bug/support-ticket.jpg
    http://zeolite2.fast.com.vn/bug/zeolite2-original-bug.png
    http://zeolite2.fast.com.vn/bug/zeolite2.png

yazidz Friend

Some people tried to help me and I really appreciate that, like phill , thang , aman.. but still my issue is not fixed.. I msged phill to see if we can resolve it.. but in general other joomla templates providers will help you like no tomorrow..

The problem is when I post at Joomla.org forum..most of the time they will tell me that they cannot support since Joomlart is only for licensed users and they should provide support tho they do sometimes , I did a simpl editing by adding a custom html module with text and a pic in it ( slideshow position) and I can’t fix the issue since it shows up on some pcs and it shows okay on others.. you post here and wait ten days to get the answer .. there should be a support team dedicated since we are paying , I really do not understand but I can’t do anything about it..i guess too bad.. wrong decision which will result on not renewing my account with them and keep the domains that I have used and templates under my expired account…

mrfast Friend

<em>@yazidz 214926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Some people tried to help me and I really appreciate that, like phill , thang , aman.. but still my issue is not fixed.. I msged phill to see if we can resolve it.. but in general other joomla templates providers will help you like no tomorrow..

The problem is when I post at Joomla.org forum..most of the time they will tell me that they cannot support since Joomlart is only for licensed users and they should provide support tho they do sometimes , I did a simpl editing by adding a custom html module with text and a pic in it ( slideshow position) and I can’t fix the issue since it shows up on some pcs and it shows okay on others.. you post here and wait ten days to get the answer .. there should be a support team dedicated since we are paying , I really do not understand but I can’t do anything about it..i guess too bad.. wrong decision which will result on not renewing my account with them and keep the domains that I have used and templates under my expired account…</blockquote>
    All member must know this infomation and All information is not to boycott Joomlart team but to Mr Hung, he must training his staff better if he want have real quality product.

menodev Friend

<em>@fastsoftcompany 214922 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Here my story:
    I use template ja_zeolite_ii the lastest version it have so many bug with IE6. I told them that the majority of my customer is that normal user, they do not know technical they just use default browser in WinXP(IE6).</blockquote>

Ok mister “fastcompany” slow thinker: First of all IE 6 is officially dead. Second, mister developer, if you’re so bad in coding, that you can’t even handle a IE6 script of 3 rows, then don’t blame the support.

I received always within 24 hours. So quit bitchin.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/google-to-stop-supporting-internet-explorer-6/

http://ie6funeral.com/

Don Lee Friend

@fastsoftcompany: Sorry again for that I could not assist you as thats out of our ability and support coverage.

Mister IE6 in the heaven would be very happy if he knows we just always miss him.
    @IE6: God bless you!

mrfast Friend

<em>@menodev 214968 wrote:</em><blockquote>First of all IE 6 is officially dead.</blockquote>
    I know about that, and don’t need YOU explain >:(
    <em>@menodev 214968 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you’re so bad in coding, that you can’t even handle a IE6 script of 3 rows, then don’t blame the support.[/quote]
    I don’t blame the support, I just wanna they must responsible for what they say(support cross browser including IE6) other ways original code have bug, if I custom they will blame to me produced bug.
    <em>@menodev 214968 wrote:</em><blockquote>I received always within 24 hours. So quit bitchin.[/quote]
    with me, they always reply too soon but do not solve problem.

p/s to menodev: Don’t stick your nose into this if you do not make matters better.
    thanks

menodev Friend

ok, how much do you pay for me fixing you a template to get stone age compatible? :laugh:

mrfast Friend

<em>@menodev 214977 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok, how much do you pay for me fixing you a template to get stone age compatible? :laugh:</blockquote>
    I have pay for joomlart and at present I’m very disappointing. I’ll pay after you fixed it.

Phill Moderator

fastsoftcompany,

Please keep out of this thread. I am here trying to deal with the problems of yazidz and you are not helping by filling his thread. If you have a complaint about Joomlart then please raise a ticket or use the contact form. Yazidz’s issues are not template related but custom code he is trying to insert. We are assisting him with his custom code so pleasae step back and allow us to help him.

Phill Moderator

yazidz,

I have made some adjustments to your custom code. You had all sorts of spans where none were required and also some other html mistakes. I am guressing you used a package such as dreamweaver to put those together. While it can be good it does create some very messy code. All we needed we 2 div’s, one floated to the left with your text inside and one to the right with your image and links. We then just style the text in the left with normal formatting. If changes still need to be done just ask and I will take a look.

Phill Moderator

Solved via PM

yazidz Friend

Issue was solved, Thanks alot Phill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  yazidz 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum