Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I wanted to know how do I get rid of all text and the 4 little boxes with text on the slide show.

I basically just want photos in the slide show on the front page. Creating as a photography website.

stulaine Friend

If you go into display options in the module you might be able to get rid of them. You might want to consider just a standard slideshow option as well.

photosbymaximo Friend

Hi Stulaine,

There is no option like that in the module "Display Option".

The slideshow is perfect. It is responsive. Fits across the screen of the whole page. I just want to get rid of the titles and boxes and extend the length of the slide show. Then it is perfect. I have hunted for a good clean responsive slide show and this is the best one!

I hope you can help me.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Actually, that’s Articles Category module but we create a special ‘slideshow’ layout for this module. If you want to remove those thumbnails, you can try this tweak:
    1) Go to file: [root]/templates/ja_oslo/html/mod_articles_category/slideshow.php
    2) Remove/Comment this snippet of code: http://prntscr.com/hup0e3

I attached this file so you can have a comparison.

Hope this helps.

Regards

1. slideshow.php_.zip
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum