Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1)How to remove component heading block that displays my sitename in the main section if I display article in the Frontage component

2) My left columns content is left justified – too close to the age. How I make it centered or add padds in between content and the border

3) how to remove “you are here” message. I know how to do it in Kyanite II thouh.
    thanks

TomC Moderator

tadam;154017
    3) how to remove “you are here” message. I know how to do it in Kyanite II thouh.
    thanks

If you know how o do it in Kyanite II< then you know how to do it in Kyanite I

😉

tadam Friend

there was a thread for Kynaiteii how to remove the “you are here” but I check the same file in K1 and didn’t see it that is why I aksed. By the way, if you don’t have any comment that help resolve the issue, please don’t respond.

tadam Friend

Any body comment on the 3 questions I asked?????

TomC Moderator

tadam;154124 By the way, if you don’t have any comment that help resolve the issue, please don’t respond.

I did have a comment, thus I responded. Stowe the attitude, m’kay?

And incidentally . . . it would help if you provided a url or screenshots of your site so we can see the styling issues you seem to be having.

tadam Friend

I installed the quicstart package that fixed the issue. Thank you for help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tadam 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum