Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So i need help with getting the PMS on my fireboard forum set up.

I enabled the PMS MyPMS and Pro plugin, and everything but when i choose that under the fireboard pms section it wont work!

anyone know how i can set up my pm system?

Im trying to use UDDEIM
    everything shows up fine but as soon as you attempt to click the actual “PM” link. this comes up

<blockquote>SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
    Unknown column ‘autoresponder’ in ‘field list’ SQL=INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 62)
    SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_uddeim_emn (status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 62)</blockquote>

help please

mj1256 Friend

I think its a sync issue with the user database

did you sync the cb user db with the default user db table

did you then sync the fireboard user db with the cb db

and then, did you select the integrate with cb option in the uddeim config

and if so, and you did it in the wrong order, that may also be an issue

did you turn off PMS MyPMS and Pro plugin, that PMS system has been deprecated and is only left in the cb install for historical reasons, I can’t figure out why the left in an obsolete PMS system either

user ID62 is the admin user

bonelafide Friend

well it turned out i had to do sometihng with the SQL in the data base, i foudn this thread that had some info i had to copy and paste into the SQL section and it worked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bonelafide 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum