Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Somehow I can’t manage to change the subtitles in this template. If I change the module name the subtitle is replaced with t/l_subtitle_introduksjon.

After scrolling through the tutorial and several different threads about this, I figured out that I need to change the .ini-file en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini located under public_html/language.
    I’ve changed bothe .ini-files. Bothe the one under public_html/language and the one located under templates/ja_onepage.

But none of the subtitles will change even after changing all of the subtitles I want changed in both the .ini-files.
    Well, they DO change if i DON’T change the module name, but I need the module names changed…

Can anyone please take a look at this for me?

Thanks!

Anita:)

Ninja Lead Moderator

When the module is enabled, a language parameter of module sub tittles is auto rendered to file: en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini located in: language/en-GB with format

TPL_SUBTITLE_MODULE_NAME = "Module_subtitle_name"

and you can define module sub title with special characters and accents from en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini, you can read on JA Onepage user guide here and find Step 3: Tips Message Customization

knerten Friend

I have already changed that .ini file. Changed the codes. And read the JA one page user guide. But it still doesn’t change.
    I must have made a mistake somewhere, but I can’t find it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have just checked on language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini file but I didn’t see subtitle module defined there.

Try this :

Open language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini file

Add new script

TPL_SUBTITLE_INTRODUKSJON = "Introduksjon"
    TPL_SUBTITLE_OM_PAY = "Om Pay"
    TPL_SUBTITLE_KUNDER = "Kunder"
    TPL_SUBTITLE_TA_KONTAKT ="Ta Kontakt"

You can change text (red mark) and let me know if it helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum