Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I need to rebuild a site running joomla 1.5.26 I need that Ja_edenite quickstart 1.5 version, please help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aforero 500407 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I need to rebuild a site running joomla 1.5.26 I need that Ja_edenite quickstart 1.5 version, please help.</blockquote>

Not entirely certain whether the quickstart for J1.5 is available any longer … but I will check with the JA Development Team.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aforero 500407 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I need to rebuild a site running joomla 1.5.26 I need that Ja_edenite quickstart 1.5 version, please help.</blockquote>

Not entirely certain whether the quickstart for J1.5 is available any longer … but I will check with the JA Development Team.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Joomla 1.5 is no longer supported by Joomla or by us anymore, it’s better if you use Joomla 3.x.

Kindly check my private message.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Joomla 1.5 is no longer supported by Joomla or by us anymore, it’s better if you use Joomla 3.x.

Kindly check my private message.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum