Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    first i wanna thanks for the great template,though i need some help with it:
    1.how can i disable the hotlinking of the logo on top-left?
    2.is there anyway i can integrate a subscription in the search area? i wanna remove the search and place a subscription in there if possible! not necessarily an specific subscription module or mambot
    3.we want to buy the “forntepage slideshow” from joomlaworks.gr team,anyway i can create a position so it will appear on top of contents and below the header? or maybe you guys could help me with this one!

URL:the website is under construction but can be viewed HERE.
    modifications:i have only edited the footer.php and put an static image in the newsflash position.

i really appreciate any help 😀
    Farzad Alipour

EDIT:i also have an issue which when i edit the menutype in index.php header images doesnt appear anymore.and the default menutype doesnt work for me,the drop-down doesnt appear.

horizonestate Friend

dont mean to bump this topic but just wanted to mention that if achieving those things gonna cost us we are willing to pay.we just want it to happen.

Thanks

Michael Casha Friend

1. By hotlinking, do you mean where people link directly to your image? If so you can do this with cpanel (if you have it) or I believe .htaccess
    2. What do you mean by subscription? Please explain furthur
    3. Yeah sure, you can easily insert the code into the template and I would be more than happy to assist you with that 🙂

And my apologies for not responding to you earlier!

horizonestate Friend

Thanks for the reply and i apologyze if i wasnt clear on the question,

1.by hotlinking i mean that the image is clickable and is linked to the home page.users can click on it and get to the homepgae but i already have a home menu in the mainmenu and i dont want the image to be clickable.im not a programmer but i tried removing:
    <a href=”index.php”><?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?></a>
    in line 261 index.php but didnt work.also tried removing the whole div but nothing
    2.by subscription i mean newsletter subscription.this is the newsletter extension section in joomla.or:
    http://extensions.joomla.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=1792&Itemid=35
    i want to integrate any of the newsletter extensions in that category to be replaced with the built-in search in the template
    3.it would be so nice of you,this is currently our biggest issue.we already bought the module 😉

thanks alot

Michael Casha Friend

1. Change <a href=”index.php”><?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?></a> to <a><?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?></a>
    2. You’ll have to check with the developer
    3. Just copy this <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”slideshow” style=”xhtml” /> to wherever you wanted the new position, then move the module to slideshow

horizonestate Friend

thanks alot for the reply.im gonna try inserting that code.
    Update: after editing the <a href=”index.php”><?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?></a> the header image wont show!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@horizonestate 39892 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks alot for the reply.im gonna try inserting that code.</blockquote>
    No worries, let me know how you go.

horizonestate Friend

the logo is fixed now but i cant seem to find where to put the slideshow code…

Michael Casha Friend

Above wherever you want it to go.. send me a screenshot with a mockup of what you want, and send me access to admin via email.

horizonestate Friend
    horizonestate Friend

nevermind.i found a solution

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  horizonestate 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum