Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have products on my website that have many features that I want to show pictures and descriptions of. I need a list of those featues, with an image and text.

I’d like to have the list of features be like a menu, but not in the left position where I have the other menus.

I know I could just use text and link the text to an article, but that would mean that any time a feature changed, or a feature was added, I’d have to change the article text for every features article. If it was a menu, I would only have to change it once.

Maybe I need something like a shoppong cart, even though I am not selling?

I created an image of what I hope to have by ‘photoshopping’ what I would like onto an image of my website.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

1. Idea_demo
    TomC Moderator

So are you saying your products are only for display purposes on your website – for the customer to call you to inquire about – as opposed to you selling through your website?

ezziemac Friend

That’s correct. They can’t buy online. Information only.

Phill Moderator

I would suggest looking for a K2, Zoo or Seblod layout that will do this. It seems that you need a mini template inside the main template and CCKs like these do that job well

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum