Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i know how to change the color…but what im needing to do is find out the color code for the left column module. I’ve been looking but I must be missing the code. I just want user 5 to match the left column (background color)… can someone plz help me with this. Thanks.

kallan Friend

#FAFAF0 I think

Khanh Le Moderator

You could change the background color code for #ja-newsflash and #ja-scroll_1, #ja-scroll_2

clivecchi Friend

How can you change the background color for Newsflash? I am using Rochea and don’t even find #ja-newsflash is template_css.css? Also how about changing the text color in Newsflash?

Khanh Le Moderator

clivecchi, you need post questions about Rochea on Rochea forum. This forum is for Mageia only.
    However, if you want to change the background of Newsflash on Rochea, you need modify the background for #ja-subhead div.innerpad and .wide #ja-subhead div.innerpad (line 1098 to 1107) in template_css.css.

mrqsn Friend

Hi. I need to change the background color from #5D6B74 to #FFFFFF in the user 5, left to match my weblogo. Can anyone help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mrqsn 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum