Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi, need to expand width of sub-items of top megamenu if you look in the site the Seguros option is too large, if it have’nt word wrap must be look good (i think so).
    The site url is: http://200.45.107.99:9080

This site is a remake of: http://www.institutoseguro.com.ar
    look please how the long list of items fit perfectly in the menu in the with and the height.
    Can i make this?
    Thanks!

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

serbarmax Friend

Is done, thanks! You NEED else ?

serbarmax Friend

Is done, thanks! You NEED else ?

TomC Moderator

<em>@serbarmax 491474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is done, thanks! You NEED else ?</blockquote>

I’m trying to inspect the CSS, and it’s not looking like you made the above requested adjustment. :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@serbarmax 491474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is done, thanks! You NEED else ?</blockquote>

I’m trying to inspect the CSS, and it’s not looking like you made the above requested adjustment. :((

serbarmax Friend

Reformulation of question:

What I want to know is if there are any options that would allow me to change the width of the ?tems in the men?, so that all the words appear in one line and not in two. Can you indicate the CSS file I need for that? :(( or any other methods?

Thanks…

serbarmax Friend

Reformulation of question:

What I want to know is if there are any options that would allow me to change the width of the ?tems in the men?, so that all the words appear in one line and not in two. Can you indicate the CSS file I need for that? :(( or any other methods?

Thanks…

serbarmax Friend

I’M SORRYYY i disable the JS but now is right! :((

please help!

serbarmax Friend

I’M SORRYYY i disable the JS but now is right! :((

please help!

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

Within file path —> /templates/purity_iii/local/css/megamenu.css
    at line 390, modify as follows:

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
    color: #eeeeee;
    padding: 10px;
    width: 200px;
    }

You can, of course, play around with the pixel value for the “width” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

Within file path —> /templates/purity_iii/local/css/megamenu.css
    at line 390, modify as follows:

color: #eeeeee;
    }

You can, of course, play around with the pixel value for the “width” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps

serbarmax Friend

Thank you, I modified /templates/purityiii/css/megamenu.css as follow:

<code>/* .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, */
    color: #eeeeee
    }
    </code>

have’nt changes, all is same, the text is in two lines.

in the mail advisor i can look

<code>
    t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
    color: #eeeeee (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=eeeeee)
    }
    </code>

which is right?

serbarmax Friend

Thank you, I modified /templates/purityiii/css/megamenu.css as follow:

<code>/* .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, */
    color: #eeeeee
    }
    </code>

have’nt changes, all is same, the text is in two lines.

in the mail advisor i can look

<code>
    t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
    color: #eeeeee (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=eeeeee)
    }
    </code>

which is right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum