Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I didnt want to write these but till now i am not satisfied with your service..

I am new to Joomla and trying to make a web site by using it and a Joomlart template but cant get help..

It has been 3 days that i am waiting for a solution to my problem that i wrote here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-crashes/

Did i make a mistake by becoming a member? If not,let me see how good my decision was. :((

Sherlock Friend

Hi bturkay !
    I Have replied you at : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-crashes/

keane Friend

I agree with u, i asked many questions and tried to use skype as well, no one cared…they are trying to be nice…poor services…

mj1256 Friend

bturkay, you were replied too within 12 hours.

you were asked for specific information, which you did not anser
    did you use the quickstart package?

I also replied, instead of doing all of this trouble shooting, do a complete reinstall of the quickstart package with a new clean database.

others also quoted my reply and told you the same thing.

Joomla is a HUGE program and any number of things can go wrong on install which create all of these so called bugs. If something went wrong, as it did, you need to redo and have a clean install. it literally takes less than 10 minutes where as debugging can take days, weeks, more and one bug leads to another bug. It never ends.

this is probably not a template problem at all, just an install of joomla issue.

others replied and told you to check you htaccess file and sef settings of which you did not reply. This was recommended because you installed in a sub directory and it could just be a path isue.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mj1256 70792 wrote:</em><blockquote>bturkay, you were replied too within 12 hours.

you were asked for specific information, which you did not anser

others replied and told you to check you htaccess file and sef settings of which you did not reply. This was recommended because you installed in a sub directory and it could just be a path isue.</blockquote>

I have actually noticed that the JA Support Crew have been trying to make a concerted effort to step up response time.

instantinlaw Friend

tcraw1010;70859I have actually noticed that the JA Support Crew have been trying to make a concerted effort to step up response time.

Same here Tom.

mj1256 Friend

<blockquote>I have actually noticed that the JA Support Crew have been trying to make a concerted effort to step up response time.</blockquote>

same here 😀

questbg Friend

Yes, it does seem that JA Staff are responding somewhat better these days!

2Patrick Friend

Hi

Yes..I second that too!

JA does try and they do publish bug fixes etc.They could do better but you cant blame them for not doing anything.

I am sure things will only get better !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  2Patrick 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum