Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I am sorry this is something that is not possible to make .
    I tried as per your request but this function defined from http://schema.org/AggregateRating .
    It will take pretty custom work that is out JA of support scope .
    If you want to customize this feature as per your need , you can Hire a developer for such work .
    Sorry for not being much help in this case

armax Friend

Hi,

I have got an idea for this. I uploaded the ExtraVote plugin, and this uses half-star review, but just if it uses its own tables. Can i somehow change that the template use the ExtraVote’s tables, and not the core Joomla’s?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Extravote is Third party extension we can not provide support for third party extension , you can contact to plugin developer .
    for its customization . making customizations is pretty heavy work , i suggest you to Hire a developer for such work .

armax Friend

You should do it sometime, because the 1-5 scale on a gamer website is a pretty dumb thing and also that, we can not set that just the admins can review. Wtf

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@armax 459773 wrote:</em><blockquote>You should do it sometime, because the 1-5 scale on a gamer website is a pretty dumb thing and also that, we can not set that just the admins can review. Wtf</blockquote>
    apology for the inconvenience . I will forward your feedback to our development team for future .
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum