Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I need to insert a module next to the slideshow (like JA Nex) and make the slideshow AND the navigation bar smaller.

HOW????

Stork11 Friend

<em>@tphmedia 321778 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need to insert a module next to the slideshow (like JA Nex) and make the slideshow AND the navigation bar smaller.

HOW????</blockquote>
    Hello tphmedia,

Can you send me some screenshots? So that I know what you are trying to achieve. Right now, I am really not sure where to start.

Best regards.

tphmedia Friend

Here you go. Attached is Orosite screen shot – how it’s set up now. Nex Screen shot (just 2 columns) and the site screen shot with my chicken scratch.

1. Orisite-Slide-show
    2. JANex
    3. Module
    Ninja Lead Moderator

yep, you can customize about

<blockquote>Go to admin site->Extensions->Template Managers->JA_Orisite – Default->Layouts tab-> Default (layout name) -> edit</blockquote>

and find

<blockquote><block name=”slideshow” type=”modules” style=”raw”>slideshow</block></blockquote>

change to

<blockquote><block name=”slideshow” type=”spotlight” special=”left” specialwidth=”50″ main-inner=”1″ >slideshow, abcd</block></blockquote>

abcd: is new module

tphmedia Friend

This is getting there! Thanks!!!

Here is what I need now.

See the box around the slideshow and new module? I need that gone. The module positions are now in 2 equal widths. I need the new module to be quite a bit smaller. See attached image.

Thanks so much for your help!!!!

1. Slideshow-new
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Do you need to rate 7:3 right?

<blockquote><block name=”slideshow” type=”spotlight” special=”left” specialwidth=”70″ main-inner=”1″ >slideshow, abcd</block> </blockquote>

You can change this script

<blockquote>specialwidth=”70″</blockquote>

tphmedia Friend

That helped! Thank you so much. Learning a great deal.

I am so close to getting this the way it should look. But I need a bit more help.

1) Remove the gray line surrounding the slideshow and new module. Don’t like them anyway
    2) Reduce the white space around the slideshow.
    3) the blue navigation bar – need to to move lower to the bottom of the slideshow (see where the arrows are) and be as narrow as the slideshow. I can’t find the file to modify this.

Thanks so much!

1. slideshownew2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site has been customized and is different than original JA Orisite. Please PM me the site login info. I will check and help you out.

tphmedia Friend

You guys launched the new June template it it worked MUCH better…so I switched it over to that one and abandoned this one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tphmedia 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum