Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need to move my dropdown menu to more right, can anyone help? Attached with image.

1. movetoright
    John Wesley Brett Moderator

If you can provide a URL I can give you exact CSS line numbers and changes needed.
    Also are you wanting the dropdown to move to the right…or the sub menu item to be moved to the right?

Thanks,
    John.

sfpkent Friend

I want to but I do it in my computer, not online yet, anyway, I will keep trying to search the answer myself, if cant, I will come back again once it is uploaded. Thanks! 🙂

Well I may be able to do it with just the demo settings…but I still need to know what you are wanting moved…the initial drop down (which comes straight down) or the submenu item (which appears to the right after the drop down is activated).

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I want to move the submenus to more right, coz overlapping in between main menu and submenu.

Well I spoke too soon. I thought the demo had a sub-menu item…but apparently not.

What you’re going to do, howevere is add code into template.css around line 954 – the ja-subnav area.

John.

sfpkent Friend

Thanks. I wil try. 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Thanks, it worked.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum