Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to have to different background images — one for the left side of the page and one for the right. I know the original image is located in the template.css here:

body#bd { background: url(../images/body-bg.gif) repeat-x left top #252627 color: #6c6c6c }

Does anyone know how I could keep the original image and add a different one to the right side?

My temporary site is at http://www.demoflights.com . The image just needs to be flipped so the edge is black on the far right side too.

Thanks for any help!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure where you would like to add background on your site. But you can do that, see the screenshot structure html on your site

1. Structure_HTML
    dcross02 Friend

I understand that I can add backgrounds, but in this case, I need to add an additional image to the same area. See the attached graphic. I want the left side and the right side to use different images.

1. Clipboard01
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can add background on here
    <blockquote>Open modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/ja_orisite/style.css file</blockquote>
    from

#ja-slideshow {}
    change to

#ja-slideshow {background:red;}

dcross02 Friend

That only changes the area directly to the left and right of the slideshow. I’m not sure if you’re understanding what I’m trying to do. Attached is another screenshot.

1. Clipboard02
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You could not change on image on right as same your screenshot but you can add new position on here by:

+ Login administrator=> template manager => layout => choose default layout and add <block name=”adv_right” type=”modules”>adv_right</block> => save

+ Open module manager => create custom html module (with image here) and adv_right postion and adv_rightclass suffix

+ Open templates/ja_orisite/template.css file
    add new script

.moduletable.adv_right,
    div.ja-moduletable.adv_right{
    width: 200px !important;
    height: 200px !important;
    position: absolute !important;
    right: -200px !important;
    border: solid 1px blue !important;
    top: 0px;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum