Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi, Need urgent help as I was trying this for long time.

I bought a JA university template in 2014 and subscription ended in 2015.

I have bought it again now and would like to update my site with new JA university templates and extensions.

How can I do it without loosing my content of the existing site.
    Earliest reply will be apprecaited

Thanks
    Laxmi

pavit Moderator

Hello

Please have a look at THIS TOPIC

Regards

laxminigade Friend

Dear Experts
    Need help with JA BIZ and JA university template I am using for two sites.
    When I google search for the site name .. It shows the site and below it shows the template name the site name. How could I remove template name and place my site content. Early reply will be greatly appreciated,

getjobscanada.com
    Responsive Joomla template for business for Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3 – JA Biz. Support Bootstrap 3 with multiple layouts and featuring Easyblog.

Thanks
    Laxmi

pavit Moderator

Hello

Go to your home menu item and in metadata tab change metadata text as per your needs.

1. Screenshot-at-mar-20-18-24-39
    laxminigade Friend

Hi Joomla expert team!
    I am at cross roads and now and have been living with website having problems ..
    The meta tag solution that was provided did not work for me. I tried it for both my sites but its still the same.

Problem 1) My joomla admin looks very different than attachment you are showing

2) Even after changing the meta tag when I search in google it shows as JA university for Canglobaleducation.com

3) My site http://www.canglobaleducation.com is having problem with images are not showing up in position 1,2,3 and many articles?

4) I was not able to use form maker component ,and I checked they say check template and joomlart says check component. The links were not working so I could not get email of forms in my inbox ! when I click on email options ,nothing happens
    I have the latest template and T3 plugin and Joomla version of 3.7 but still cant find the reasons!

Can any one please help ! If you see my previous emails..I have been having the same issue for so many months..I

What options I have to get it fixed by your expert team..

Thanks and regards
    Laxmi

PS I have spent countless hours and failed to and only resort I see is to have this fixed as I have content in it already or just start from scratch!

laxminigade Friend

Please see attached pdf to show the Admin and front end and back end errors

I am thinking if it is because of K2 in the JA University template?

Because, I have another JA Biz template and all is fine..( except that also shows template name on google search

Thanks and regards
    Laxmi

1. Site-errors.pdf
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend ?

I will have a look at it and answer in better way to your questions.

laxminigade Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I fixed all your problems as showed in pdf. regarding images not appearing you should add also image link to the article intro section of article.

Regards

laxminigade Friend

Hi Joomlart team..
    Great work in fixing my joomla admin. I greatly appreciate.
    Will always refer your great services to everyone.

There is still one problem though.

When I google search my site or try to go to my website from my joomla admin ,it does not work
    It shows http://.canglobaleducation.com in browser but no site is shown

But after I clear cache or try few times in google, it does show
    the browser here shows http://.canglobaleducation.com/index.php/

when I type in http://www.canglobaleducation.com in my browser..it does not work.

Could you pls pls help! I guess, the people cannot search my site if they are type in http://www.canglobaleducation.com

Thanks for the great service
    Sushil

laxminigade Friend

Hi Joomla team
    I tried disabling "search engine friendly url’s engines" and it seems working

Is that the reason?
    Not sure if its just my cache?

Thanks and regards
    Sushil

laxminigade Friend

Oh..its still not working

Please help

Laxmi

laxminigade Friend

Hi Joomlart team..
    I have noticed that every time when delete cache from joomla admin panel,I am able to access the site and it directs me to canglobaleducation.com/index,php

otherwise ,if I try second time it goes to canglobaleducation.com and nothing shows up

I tried with htaccess file rename to .htacess but it did not work

Pls pls help

Sushil

Sushil

pavit Moderator

Hello

This is not a Joomla or template issue , it is a server problem , you should ask for help at your hosting support , they will verify why you are having this problem –
    ask them also to verify your .htaccess file because it seems to be not correctly configured .

Regards

laxminigade Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum