Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have tried to figure out what is wrong with my template: I am trying to make my front page like the demo but for some reason the modules does not show correctly. Can someone please help?

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you do so via the quickstart + sample data installation process ??

ekaup Friend

Hi Tom, I did do that. I have all the sample images at least. But there seem to be some things that are out of order because I I have made sure all the “global config” is correct as well as the config of articles and categories. DonĀ“t know what to do really :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ekaup: Do you still need help on this? I see your site is in maintenance mode now and I could not access it with username/password included on thread.

You can pm me username/password access back-end site, I shall help you to investigate it further

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum