Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello guys!!!!

I really like this site – http://www.als-gardencenter.com, why i like because the way nav bar switch to two different colors, and the way they used two tabs, 1) Categories 2) A to Z, they both are different menu links, and two different colors, i hope that some one help me with this type of nav bar added in Joomla template, i appreciate.

This is challenging for the Joomlart to create such nav bar template and some great new technologies to use in template, i’m sure it works really great…. all users and new coming users love to see such different type of websites.

Some times i think Joomlart create all same types of template all time, they have to see different view and make it really different which is business and normal people can use….

I like the Joomlart template lot, but every time i have to edit them and make as per my client need. i know all users do the same…

Thanks lot
    Mahesh Sangam

TomC Moderator

<em>@gcnteam 124817 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I like the Joomlart template lot, but every time i have to edit them and make as per my client need. i know all users do the same…
    </blockquote>
    While I agree with you that innovation is the key to present and future success – and I, too, would love to see more exciting and novel extension offerings from the JA Team (especially as stand-alone extensions (i.e. JA Content Slider, JA Login, etc.)) . . . the other half to this issue is that you have to remember that a template is a starting point from which you, as the user, is to take and modify/customize to whatever yours’ or your customer’s needs are.

So, editing and modifying/customizing these templates is not only a usual and customary need – it’s expected.

gcnteam Friend

Yes thansk for your response, i need more responses from JA Team and they have to know this what we really like to see….. please JA Team if you see my request, please help me witht hsi template, im sure you get more creative and really little different view to see your templates…

Thanks
    Mahesh

mfcphil Friend

Sorry Mahesh

But I fail to see whats new about this menu system, this type of thing has been around for years!

gcnteam Friend

but show me the samples you created?…..

im talking about i need thsi menu, i create one menu with switching program, but im not able to create one more menu module in modules. otherwise i can get it done….

see in our modules we have one main_menu.module like that i want to create top_menu.module or keyconcept.module

like this i need. any idea or any sample to create new menu modules to connect from switching menus??

please i need sample or steps to create new modules. if any one have this extesions to create new menu modules please send me… i really looking for it…

Thanks
    Mahesh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gcnteam 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum