Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    It is the first time I have had this problem.
    I have installed your quickstart package (JA ZITE for joomla 3) and have made the change i wanted in my configuration, articles, aspect (modifying some CSS). I had deleted all the unuseful articles because I didn’t need them obviously.
    Nevertheless, each time I come back in my Admin, thousands of new articles appears.
    Although I have deleted them manually and even more directly within the date base, they still reappear each time I come back.
    They have got name like “Joomlart”, “mashable”, ‘T3 framework..” and other names.
    I thought at the beginning that I had been hacked.

But I now mostly think that something is set in my admin so that the framework recover a flow somewhere else which has the result to create new articles.
    COuld this be the case ? And where exactly shall I delete this ?$What do you think of this ?
    Thanks for your precious help ?
    Regards
    Emmanuel CONSTANT

1. screenjoomlart
    Nazario A Friend

Hi econsant,

The content on your site will be auto add from JA System Social Feed plugin . You can find it in Plugin Manager of your site.

You can have look at userguide JA System Social Feed plugin here

Hope this helps

Regards

1. plugin_social
    econstant Friend

thank you very much !
    Obviously !!!
    Regards.
    Emmanuel CONSTANT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  econstant 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum