Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hope somebody helps me out.

1. How can I create another color apart from green, blue and red? is it possible to just copy on of those default colors and change the colors in css? will it work?

2. after logging in at the frontend as a publisher, when I try to edit an article, editing layout bleeds over right side module and I cannot see right corner of the text. Is it possible to have that page without right and left modules so that I can have full wide layout to edit articles? I did this by not chooseing modules for ‘submit article’ link in user menu.

Please……
    drb

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Example you want to create yellow
    1. go to templatesja_rutilecsscolors folder, copy green.css then rename it to yellow.css
    2. go to templates/ja_rutiel/images folder. copy green folder and rename it to yellow
    3.Edit templateDetails.xml:

<param name="ja_color" type="list" default="default" label="Color Variation" description="Color variation to use">
    <option value="default">Default</option>
    <option value="blue">Blue</option>
    <option value="green">Green</option>
    <option value="orange">Orange</option>
    <option value="yellow">Yellow</option><!-- Add this line-->
    </param>

Sherlock Friend

– All you need to do next is find and replace the color in the css file and the appropriate images.

– Remember to change the path of the images. Just try to find and replace /green/ with /yellow/.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Awesome!! thanks.

Could you please help me with the other issue as well. I have sent you PM with URL and pwd.

PLease……..

drb

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Seem you changed Editor
    If you use old Editor, you can edit editor_ui.css (line 3)(/plugins/editors/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/css folder)

a:visited, .mceToolbarTop a:hover, .mceToolbarBottom a, .mceToolbarBottom a:visited, .mceToolbarBottom a:hover {
    background:transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border:0 none;
    margin:0;
    padding:0;
    white-space:normal;--> add this line
    }

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

worked like a charm. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Balaji Ramanathan 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum