Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I really do love the new joomlart toolbar on the website and hope maybe one day to use it on my own websites. Does joomlart think that is could be open to download as a component? :p

Great work again as always.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear jamjodesign,

The new toolbar at the bottom of pages in the forum is custom made by Wibiya for JoomlArt. You can grab your normal version of wibiya toolbar from their site. http://www.wibiya.com/

It works great, We would be using this toolbar for all the JA sites. More features will be added to it to for better surfing experience.

Arvind

jamjodesign Friend

Wow great. However i think you need an invitation for this toolbar right now as its still in beta stage. I did sign up for the beta invitation but I presume I wont get the same treatment as joomlart:) I look forward to the stable release of this toolbar as it does look great on your website and is very helpful.

Hopefully it is easy to configure and setup on joomla aswell :p

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear jamjodesign,

You should get the invite in a day or two. Its pretty easy to use, all you need is to add the script code in your Template index.php and thats it. Wibiya offers dashboard, from where you can select the various options to show on your toolbar, you can even choose color for the toolbar, so that it matches your site style. Its pretty amazing.

Arvind

mfcphil Friend

Took a couple of mins to figure out what was going on….but a real improvement.

Well done JA 😉

jamjodesign Friend

Thanks again for the update – I look forward to adding it to my site when I get the invite. Should be fun tool to use. Hope I can select which areas of the website it works on etc. 😉

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

jamjodesign;150118Thanks again for the update – I look forward to adding it to my site when I get the invite. Should be fun tool to use. Hope I can select which areas of the website it works on etc. 😉

Never thought of restricting the pages on which it should display. I am not sure, if that is possible easily. Give it a try, once you get the invite and let us know. May be i can use the trick too somewhere.

Arvind

jamjodesign Friend

Ok cool, il jump back here when I give this a good test out 😎

junior34 Friend

ı use ja teline lll template.. ı put code…. templates/ja_teline_iii/index.php but don’t workig…
    can you help me ?

jamjodesign Friend

Try: templates/ja_teline_iii/layouts/default.php

junior34 Friend

ok. thanks for your help.. 🙂 working.

jamjodesign Friend

No problem 😎

junior34 Friend

only working firefox.. ie 8 don’t working ..

jamjodesign Friend

This is an issue with the toolbar itself i think as its still in beta stage… report error to there website and maybe get a solution

junior34 Friend

ı make feedback. Many people also had this problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  a7medo778 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum