Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This must have been done many times before, but can’t find any relevant threads and haven’t been able to work it out myself:

I want to have a module (on the right hand side) which contains a quote, picture or links (e.g. for file downloads), or any combination, relevant to the current article. I thought something along the lines of the ‘Related Articles’ module, except including the content of the article rather than a list of the article titles. I thought something like this using keywords might work, but have no idea how to do it. Will it require new html or css code or is there something already out there that can do this kind of thing?

It is possible it is obvious and I have missed it – of so, do please tell me.

I am using 1.5.8 and the Edenite template.

zeolite Friend

Usually the quotes sites have a html code for you to implant to your site. You can make a new module and have it a custom HTML module. Then paste the html code into the module. have you tried that?

rowsoni Friend

Thanks, but can you direct me to the “quote sites”? Sorry, this is all still quite new to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rowsoni 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum