Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

I need some help starting a new mutilingual site with this template… is there a guide I can read to start? I tried myself to activate the language switcher with no luck (not showing in languageswitcherload position).

Thanks!!

TomC Moderator

Here is a resource that may be helpful to you . . . .

TomC Moderator

TomC Moderator

rabarrig Friend

Thanks for the reply…

I followed the video until step 5 and I got lost. Language switcher is not showing and I don’t understand why you must have three different menus… Tis is my first multilingual site and I’m having a hard time so far 🙁

Maybe if one of you guys could help me I could PM joomla username and pass for editing the site a bit.. just to give me a kickstart 😉

Big thanks everyone!

rabarrig Friend

Thanks for the reply…

I followed the video until step 5 and I got lost. Language switcher is not showing and I don’t understand why you must have three different menus… Tis is my first multilingual site and I’m having a hard time so far 🙁

Maybe if one of you guys could help me I could PM joomla username and pass for editing the site a bit.. just to give me a kickstart 😉

Big thanks everyone!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rabarrig: You can pm me URL of your site and admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rabarrig: You can pm me URL of your site and admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check it further.

rabarrig Friend

Hello, I started a new thread with further details. I will PM the data to you also.

THANKS, ninja.

rabarrig Friend

Hello, I started a new thread with further details. I will PM the data to you also.

THANKS, ninja.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@rabarrig 484935 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I started a new thread with further details. I will PM the data to you also.

THANKS, ninja.</blockquote>

You need to create new menu and set it to All languages

+ Main Menu EN with EN language

+ Main Menu ES with ES language

and you will see the flag icon languages will show on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@rabarrig 484935 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I started a new thread with further details. I will PM the data to you also.

THANKS, ninja.</blockquote>

You need to create new menu and set it to All languages

+ Main Menu EN with EN language

+ Main Menu ES with ES language

and you will see the flag icon languages will show on your site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum