Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Okay, I’ll cut right to the chase . . . I would assume that the new “pop-up” login/register and search modules are able to be integrated into other templates – correct?

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes TOM,

JA is going to release a plugin called JA Highslide which originally based on the HighSlide by Torstein. Thank you Torstein for making such a charming script.

PS: HighSlide is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5
    and JA has purchased the Commercial Unlimited license which means that if you are JA members, you can use JA Highslide without having to purchase a separate license.

With this plugin, you can do more magic things than just login/register TOM. The plugin will be released within this week. I need to make final testing…

TomC Moderator

This is EXCELLENT, Hung – THANK YOU !!!

I have to say, it seems as though the attention to member issues, suggestions and requests by / from the JA Team has really stepped up in recent weeks. This is a very welcome improvement – and it makes me excited for the seemingly renewed direction JA is going.

🙂

mfcphil Friend

Great News Hung well done team :p

TomC Moderator

Has JA released the JA Highslide stand alone extension yet ???

:confused:

instantinlaw Friend

Hung Dinh;49717Yes TOM,

JA is going to release a plugin called JA Highslide which originally based on the HighSlide by Torstein. Thank you Torstein for making such a charming script.

The plugin will be released within this week. I need to make final testing…

Any news on this Hung?
    Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum