Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello.

I’m a recent member. Here are interesting templates.

I’m working now with the Pariiti Template. (It’s lovely).

I’ve got a problem with the slide show, I’ ve followed the steps of the userguide and the result is:

1).- I can look the first image only in the sliding menu but I can’t put the control of the sliding.

(Visit my website to see the problem in action – My English is very bad).

2).- And the second problem: I’ve modified the index to try to put the theme of the pairiiti template in red and the effect don’t go in my template.

Thanks

ncrc Friend

I believe this will fix your first problem, looking into 2nd problem. . .
    <em>@ncrc 18693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay it looks like when I enabled the Description Field @ the bottom, the numbers started showing and the images started Rotating! It looks like Unfortuneately the Intructions for the Template/Slideshow Do not include a screenshot that shows these settings, as well as even mentioning them, and by default the option is set to ‘No’.

</blockquote>

As far as the index.php in /templates/ja_pariiti heres a snippet:

# BEGIN: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array('default','red'); // You can add more color array if needed
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = 'narrow'; // 'narrow': 800x600; 'wide': 1024x768;
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = 'red'; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 2; // 0: disable all; 1: Screen tool; 2: font tool; 3: screen + font; 4: color tool; 5: screen + color; 6: font + color; 7: all;
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 4; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Dropline menu

When changing $ja_color_default to ‘red’ My template changes. Make sure to Clear Browser History as well, and if you have cache turned on, you might want to disable it while working with template cahnges.. . . Let us know how this goes.

heres an example site http://russells.noneck.net

Michael Casha Friend

With the second issue, try clearing your cache.

anacondita Friend

Hi again.

I can config well the slide module. Now, the control slide appear in my site with the photos that I’ve uploaded.

In the parameters of the slide module, intro in the description parameters:

s1-1.jpg:caption=Astrofísico (Isla de La Palma)
    sl-2.jpg:caption=Playa de Corrajelo ( Isla de Fuerteventura)
    sl-3.jpg:caption=Bosque (Isla de La Gomera)

sl-4.jpg:caption=Mirador de La Peña (Isla de El Hierro)

And in my site, only appear the first caption (the description) in the first foto. And in the rest of the photos don’t see the description. How can I do to see the description in all photos in the slide module?? You can visit my website if don’t understand me.

Then, I look again the index.php because I want the template red by defaut. ( I can’t it ).

Now, part of my index is the follow:

$ja_template_name = ‘ja_pariiti’;

# BEGIN: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array(‘default’,’red’); // You can add more color array if needed
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = ‘wide’; // ‘narrow’: 800×600; ‘wide’: 1024×768;
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = ‘red’; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 7; // 0: disable all; 1: Screen tool; 2: font tool; 3: screen + font; 4: color tool; 5: screen + color; 6: font + color; 7: all;
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 4; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Dropline menu

# END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########

Thanks very much for help me.

Regards

Anacondita 🙂

batafly Friend

Visit your posting from 07-01-2007, 03:52 AM:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-pariiti-mod_slide/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  batafly 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum