Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to add a new module position in mageia so I can integrate the JAflowlist extension with the template.

Please advise how to go about adding this module just below the header images in the main content area. In other words, just above the content area for the frontpage.

I’m on Joomla 1.5+ with Mageia as template. Operating system = Linux apache MySql 4.+, PHP 5.+ etc

williewe Friend

Please help

is this possible or not…..
    I suppose with the narrow and wide views of Mageie this might prove to be a bit of a problem but I reall, really, really want to get this feature…..

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

williewe Friend

Hi nguoiabcd

Thanks for having a look into this for me.
    I’m running a local wamp stack trying to develop the site before I place it live. Im on Joomla 1.5.4 running on PHP 5.* & MySQL 5.*

What I’m after is the following:

1. a new module position in Mageia (see attached file mageia 2474)

2. I want to place the JA flowlist in this module position (as per JA Labra template – se attached file Labra 2475)

3. The effect I’m after is kind of like the VM scroll module like the one on JA Mesolite (See attached file mesolite 2476)

I hope this helps

1. mageia
    2. labra
    3. mesolite
    Menalto Friend

Make a image on how you want it to be.

williewe Friend

Hi Menalto

Thanks for helping.

Here is what I have in mind, It is a bit crude because I cut and paste from a screenshot. The background of the flowlist needs to be white to fit with the template.

1. how-to-be
    Menalto Friend

You can open the index.php file and find this here:

<jdoc:include type="component" />
    Above there you add this code here:

<?php if ($this->countModules('yourposition')) { ?>
    <div id="ja-flow">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="yourposition" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

Save and open the css file for the template and add this at the very bottom:

#ja-flow {
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

If it seems to need a specific height you can add “height: 200px;” below padding: 0; in the css file.
    NOTE: you can replace yourposition with a name that suits you better.

williewe Friend

Thanks Menalto. This was perfect.
    The last question for this

Where can I look to change the image titles in the flowlist to black as it is currently in White and can’t be seen against the white background.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  williewe 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum