Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

hello,

I just successfully added a new spotlight on our homepage, spotlight-4. It has a dark background like spotlight-3. you can see it with the “learn meditation” button.

How can i change this to the same background as spotlight-1.

thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can create a new css file named custom.css in this folder templatesja_university_t3css and add the line below

.t3-bot-sl {
    background:#yourvalue;
    }

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can create a new css file named custom.css in this folder templatesja_university_t3css and add the line below

.t3-bot-sl {
    background:#yourvalue;
    }

sujithpeiris Friend

Thanks.

I want to be able to control the style through theme magic.

In theme magic there are ‘spotlight styles’ and ‘spotlight dark syles’. The new spotlight is somehow tied to the ‘spotlight dark styles’. In want it to be ‘spotlight styles’

sujithpeiris Friend

Thanks.

I want to be able to control the style through theme magic.

In theme magic there are ‘spotlight styles’ and ‘spotlight dark syles’. The new spotlight is somehow tied to the ‘spotlight dark styles’. In want it to be ‘spotlight styles’

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>The new spotlight is somehow tied to the ‘spotlight dark styles’. In want it to be ‘spotlight styles'</blockquote>

Sorry but it is not clear to me

You can choose the hex code for color and add it to the background style for the spotlight desired

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>The new spotlight is somehow tied to the ‘spotlight dark styles’. In want it to be ‘spotlight styles'</blockquote>

Sorry but it is not clear to me

You can choose the hex code for color and add it to the background style for the spotlight desired

TomC Moderator

<em>@pavit 500712 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry but it is not clear to me

You can choose the hex code for color and add it to the background style for the spotlight desired</blockquote>

Just to provide some resources for finding color hex codes —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/web-color-hex-code-resources/

TomC Moderator

<em>@pavit 500712 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry but it is not clear to me

You can choose the hex code for color and add it to the background style for the spotlight desired</blockquote>

Just to provide some resources for finding color hex codes —> http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/web-color-hex-code-resources/

sujithpeiris Friend

So when I go to theme magic, there are two sections called ‘spotlight styles’ and ‘spotlight dark styles’ The top two ORIGINAL spotlights are controlled by the ‘spotlight styles’ section. The third ORIGINAL spotlight is controlled by ‘spotlight dark styles’

The NEW spotlight that I just added is controlled by ‘spotlight dark styles’. I want it to be controlled by ‘spotlight styles’.

I understand color hex codes. I don’t want custom code for the fourth spotlight.

I may not be using proper terms. Let me know if you want screenshots. Thanks.

sujithpeiris Friend

So when I go to theme magic, there are two sections called ‘spotlight styles’ and ‘spotlight dark styles’ The top two ORIGINAL spotlights are controlled by the ‘spotlight styles’ section. The third ORIGINAL spotlight is controlled by ‘spotlight dark styles’

The NEW spotlight that I just added is controlled by ‘spotlight dark styles’. I want it to be controlled by ‘spotlight styles’.

I understand color hex codes. I don’t want custom code for the fourth spotlight.

I may not be using proper terms. Let me know if you want screenshots. Thanks.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I may not be using proper terms. Let me know if you want screenshots. </blockquote>

Yes please post a screen shot

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I may not be using proper terms. Let me know if you want screenshots. </blockquote>

Yes please post a screen shot

sujithpeiris Friend

Here is the “spotlight styles” section in theme magic. The red arrow points to spotlight-1 area that it controls.

Here is the “spotlight dark styles” section in theme magic. The red arrow points to spotlight-4 area that it controls.

I want spotlight-4 controlled by “spotlight styles”

let me know if you need anything else.

sujithpeiris Friend

Here is the “spotlight styles” section in theme magic. The red arrow points to spotlight-1 area that it controls.

Here is the “spotlight dark styles” section in theme magic. The red arrow points to spotlight-4 area that it controls.

I want spotlight-4 controlled by “spotlight styles”

let me know if you need anything else.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum