Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello again, I guess I need your help again.
    -I was trying to set a drop down menu on existing top menu as per attached screen shot. (having top categories in the top menu and sub categories in the drop down menu with same style as top menu and following the same hierarchy as the k2 search filter categories)
    -Something is missing and is not working as I expected and messed up with the main menu in the template default. its ok in the template- features page.
    I created a new module (Sub Nav-submenu ) and a new menu (Top Menu – Submenu).
    Also tried to set it via megamenu on the template extension.
    Some step is missing or maybe I complicated it to set it up.
    Could you please take a look at it and direct me to the right steps. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can control the sub menu via Subnav menu module you created. The megamenu is the top menu on your site which can be set via Template manager section.

baudray Friend

Thanks for your help Saguares,
    I fixed the main menu but still have trouble with Sub Nav module.
    Independent of the selection of the end level (other than 1) it will display the full menu with all levels (See attached screenshot 1…).
    Could you guide me through the set-up of the module so that it will display sub categories as per screenshot 2…

Thank you for your time and attention.
    Ray

1. 2-menu-site
    2. 1-menu-display-when-end_level-set-to-2-or-all
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ray,

Unfortunately, the template doesn’t support to show sub menu in this Sub nav module due to the concept of template and showing sub menu will make it not look nice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum